intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 503 total)

@ Raul Vg

Please Raul can you post the file of new DAX 5 MIN TSL5 (22) ?

Thank you so much …

3 users thanked author for this post.

Very careful, both accumulate a lot of contracts and are very risky

1 user thanked author for this post.

Left, real, right backtest. The results are very similar, but not accurate. Some day you make a profit when you really lose, but it seems to be moving forward.

@ RAUL

GREAT JOB !!!

How much real money I have to start for

DAX 5 MIN TSL5(22) ?

DAX 5 MIN 1 contract(5) ?

@RAUL VG

Great job and very good results
    I have some doubts about the functions of “set stop ptrailing” and “set target profit”.
    First question, the “ptrailing” function overrides the “target profit” function.
    Second, the “target profit” function pursues a target price while “target pprofit” seeks a profit determined by the movement of points.For those doubts and because the results in backtest with the “ptrailing” function are not reliable, this robot also I have had demo account since January 26 with very similar results.

Hello jesus, ptrailing 5 function and take 12 use so that in case you go up 5 points and turn around, stay at 0. if you go up 10 and turn around, win 5, and I consider that rarely Rises more than 12 hit points without going back and so I put the take of 12.Let’s say that in order to “insure” you lose as little as possible in the event of a price increase.

hola jesus, la funcion ptrailing 5 y take 12 la uso para que en el caso de que suba 5 puntos y se de la vuelta, se quede a 0. si sube 10 y se da la vuelta, gane 5, y considero que rara vez sube mas de 12 puntos de golpe sin retroceder y por eso coloco el take de 12. Digamos que para “asegurar” perder lo minimo posible en el caso de retrocer el precio.

Hi ottimo, it is difficult to answer that question, keep in mind that the maximum number of orders are 120 x 5 points, and to reach that number of contracts, you must have won many times before. I will try to make the calculation and tell you. But I repeat that the backtest with trailing are not completely reliable

Thank you very much for your answer Raul. If I have not misunderstood you, if you use the “set stop ptrailing” function, but at the same time you want to set a limited benefit to certain points you must use the “set target profit” function instead of “set target pprofit”.

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta Raul. Si no te he entendido mal, si usas la función “set stop ptrailing”, pero a la vez quieres fijar un beneficio limitado a determinados puntos debes usar la función “set target profit” en vez de “set target pprofit”.

I tested the strategies with the dax 25 euros, 5 euros and 1euros.

Suprise, suprise.

The results are different and better on the dax to 1 euros.

Thank you if you can test at home.

I have no explanation.

IG says that the cfd dax are identical.

In addition, the 9:25 am schedule is better than 9:30.

Good continuation.

This is simply curve fitting, modifying the criteria to make it fit better. The reality is that implementing this will give greatly different results..

Particularly on a 5 min chart if it is automated, since the buy and sell only happens at the end of the timeframe in the test, whereas it happens in realtime in actual fact… and comes out completely different.

D

@ raul

if you have the time , i need some help here ….

https://www.prorealcode.com/topic/a-little-help-for-this-strategy-that-works-very-well/

real vs backtest

We are close to something quite similar, isn’t it?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 503 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login