intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 503 total)
    CN

Thank you volpiemanuele for the code.
    How does it have such low drawback but so high win?

Jonjon, How is it possible that such a bad curve comes out with the robot? The image that I attached is the curve that comes to me.

Cn,What has done volpiemanuele is to add a risk manager, if you divide the profits between the max drawdown in its code: 83,000 / 2200 = 38, and without its code = 33000/850 = 38, what it does is that the higher money earned With strategy, more contracts keeps strategy.

The dow has a minimum trailing of 10 pips. So i guess it’s not riliable anough with this system.

hi,

the money management or position sizing, call it what you want,  though simple, is based on the actual gain that the strategy produces and the margin used. In this way the gain becomes exponential when more successive wins and always in relation to the margin but if the system loses one or more subsequent trading the system returns to buy 1 lot only a short time.

CN

@Raul

Meaning that the better it goes the more contracts added?

Yes, in this time max contract are 18. The system add the contract only if the gain is a multiple of the margin set.

CN

The margin is sett to 60, is that 60k? I have 3k atm on the acc that I am working with, does that affect it?

60 euro….for 1 lot….when the system gain 60 euro….60+60/60= 2 lots…The minimal account depend of the max drowdown…I think that with 3k the system run well.

I wonder if these results are correct? It feels a little bit too good to be true…

Raul: are we looking at the same time periods? I’m assuming you mean your snapshot that you posted at 10.25am? Isn’t this for the period from July 2015? Mine is just a snapshot of Jan 2013 until the strategy stopped in July 2014. It is at this point that the error appears saying that it can’t complete the backtest (at least not with a trailing stop).

if ProRealTime v 10.3 works well, yes. The back test is tick by tick

Alco – can you tell me what the min SL is for the Dow? I saw your message above about min 10 for a trailing. I may subscribe for the data if it’s not too large a minimum.

Thanks

My wrong. I think the spread disapeared when I downloaded the files. This is a new snapshot with 1p spread.

Not quite as good, but still too good to be true?

Joachim Nilsson, Those results are not correct, you have to do them in tick by tick mode in v10.3. Sometimes you have to do it twice to get it right.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 503 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login