5 Min EUR/USD Strategy

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 5 Min EUR/USD Strategy

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)

Mmm very worrying this!?

Makes me concerned as to how many other rem’d out conditions might be screwing things up in a Strategy, but we are ignorant / blind to it happening??

PRT need to get to the bottom of the reason for the error message in the code Manel posted above  … “combined stops can not be used with Proorder”

Did you send in a Technical Report @manel  ?

It is not possible to have at the same time SET STOP LOSS and a TRAILING instruction in a strategy running live through ProOrder.

Thanks Nicolas. Yes that is absolutely correct but in this case the second stop is after // so shouldn’t PRT be ignoring it ?

@Grahal – I haven’t logged it with PRT for debugging but will do

1 user thanked author for this post.

You are right Vonasi, I don’t know if it is intentional or not. The error message disappear if the ptrailing instruction is not on the same line as pstop though ..I just made a report of this behavior to the probuilder team.

It’s nice to see all of you guy working together. I will try the strat with some of my chage and will let you know 🙂

You are right Vonasi, I don’t know if it is intentional or not. The error message disappear if the ptrailing instruction is not on the same line as pstop though ..I just made a report of this behavior to the probuilder team.

I also sent a technical report to PRT earlier, will let you know if I hear anything back

Got a swift reply from PRT that this issue is being escalated to investigate further. Good communication from PRT so far, nice to see things being followed up in a prompt manner. Hopefully they’ll manage to resolve it soon.

Update on above issue – I received an email from PRT earlier in the week saying that the bug has been recognised and they are working on a fix. Can’t fault their response time and turnaround on this so far I must say. It’s been very good.

2 users thanked author for this post.

I have been running the last EUR USD version lately and its gaining good results. If someone has an updated version of this it would be nice to hear from you.

Much thanks,, Franro

real or demo?

DEMO

I’m testing the old version 4 for EUR/Usd 28sec but pro order stop it for division by 0, where is the problem? Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login