5 Min EUR/USD Strategy

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 5 Min EUR/USD Strategy

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 251 total)

hello Getrade,

thanks for Your response.

im looking for a profitable automatic system. I start with a budget of 1000€. Im looking For a long term profit. And no big drawdawns because the budget is low. After a few months if the budget is a Little bit bigger i want to use Some more risk. Can you recommend any strategy what fits my profile? 

I also have 2 strategies what is use manually. So i Will get Some profit from that also.

Can you recommend any strategy what fits my profile?

Here is a very simple TF 5mn strategy that has been running since 14/11/2017 on ProOrder.
    It has a low drawdown given your budget of € 1,000.

Good Trades.

Below is the ProOrder Chart and Results since 14/11/2017 as well as the Strategy.

I start with a budget of 1000€.

I forgot to tell you to install this strategy on EURUSD Mini.
    Gains / Losses / Drawdowns will be divided by a minimum of 10.

I’m doing something wrong??

No, you did not do anything wrong, you are like flying in a turbulent period of 10,000 units. Push the number of units to 40,000 and you will see better where is the equity curve. Do not expect miracles from this strategy on the DAX, I could not do better.

1 user thanked author for this post.

@ Shane1991,

I give you a new version Donchian V1.1 with attenuation of drawdowns and increase of the yield. Tested on Backtest only.

okay 2 questions.

1 : Donchian-EURUSD-5mn-377.itf you send me this one, i cannot backtest it, and i can run it live but how much units i need to run it 200 ? 10000? or it doesn’t matter ?

2 : you send me Donchian-EURUSD-5mn-v1.1.itf a newer version, thank you fore that.

But witch one you advice me the most i want to go for save, not for risk.

@Shane1991

You should backtest the strategies and take your own decisions of what to trade or not. I don’t feel that Gertrade should take any responsibilities for the future behavior of his programs or give financial advice. Thank you.

i can run it live but how much units i need to run it

In your place, I will launch the V1.1 new version on ProOrder Demo Account, and I will put 3 to 5 Max units (depending on your 1.000 €), to start on the mini EURUSD.
    And if it works well after several weeks run it on ProOrder Real Account with always 3 to 5 Max units on the EURUSD mini.
    Be careful ! Do not wait to lose all your capital in case of significant losses. Stop Proorder!

I don’t feel that Gertrade should take any responsibilities for the future behavior of his programs or give financial advice.

I’m sorry Nicolas, I think I’ve been too far in the board, I have not read you yet, while cautioning Shane1991 to be careful.

Another thousand excuses!

You are correct, im asking getrade only for a trading system what i can use. with the profile i have, it is my own risk and i know that. but the problem is im new, i want to use a automatic trading system and i want to have some advice for that, if you are new in the trading world you have to start somewhere.

i can run it live but how much units i need to run it

In your place, I will launch the V1.1 new version on ProOrder Demo Account, and I will put 3 to 5 Max units (depending on your 1.000 €), to start on the mini EURUSD. And if it works well after several weeks run it on ProOrder Real Account with always 3 to 5 Max units on the EURUSD mini. Be careful ! Do not wait to lose all your capital in case of significant losses. Stop Proorder!

That would be lovely, thank you for your time.

My question was more that i need to know on how much units u run it live i saw 22000 units is that correct? im gonna run the system with 1 contract. and then we talk about the first system you send me.

i want to use a automatic trading system and i want to have some advice for that, if you are new in the trading world you have to start somewhere.

Not wanting to crush your dream but running a strategy live with real money is the last thing you should do not the first thing.

There is a long road of education and experiencing and confidence building before any money should be trusted to an automatic trading strategy. Turning 1000 euro into ZERO euro can be done in the blink of an eye turning 1000 euro into 2000 euro is unfortuntely a far longer and far harder road than just asking someone else for a strategy.

Please enjoy your new journey down the trading road but always keep in mind that the more effort you put in the higher likely-hood that you will have a successful journey. Low effort on the other hand will almost certainly lead to a crash and burn – which is fine if you can afford it!

Leo

Not wanting to crush your dream but running a strategy live with real money is the last thing you should do not the first thing.

Totally agree.

And I give you one question Shanne1991.

Would you really let your money be controlled by a robot which you do not really understand?

Hi everybody,

Here are the results of almost 1 month on ProOrder demo account. 4 strategies remain in list (see image below) and 2 strategies are in the lead, the v2.2.2 and the v2.4.2 of which I publish the results (see image below).

Of all the edited versions, there have been a lot of disqualifications, but this is the rule if we want objective results.

I look forward to your comments.

Thank you for your participation, it has been productive for all.

Gertarde, it looks like you are running v2.4.2 on 18 Seconds TF??  Is that intentional?

Oh yes it is, I just checked #48 in the list of attachments  and it is indeed an 18 Sec TF 🙂

Cheers
    GraHal

PS is it possible to populate the Drawdown figure or tell us direct on here please?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 251 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login