The Trend Template stock screener is a set of selection criteria by Market Wizard Mark Minervini. Here are the rules:
- The current stock price is above both the 150-day (30-week) and the 200-day (40-week) moving average price lines.
- The 150-day moving average is above the 200-day moving average.
- The 200-day moving average line is trending up for at least 1 month (preferably 4–5 months minimum in most cases).
- The 50-day (10-week) moving average is above both the 150-day and 200-day moving averages.
- The current stock price is trading above the 50-day moving average.
- The current stock price is at least 30 percent above its 52-week low. (Many of the best selections will be 100 percent, 300 percent, or greater above their 52-week low before they emerge from a solid consolidation period and mount a large scale advance.)
- The current stock price is within at least 25 percent of its 52-week high (the closer to a new high the better).
//PRC_Trend Template | screener
//Nicolas @ www.prorealcode.com
//Sharing ProRealTime knowledge
c1 = Close > average
c2 = ma50>ma150
c3 = ma150>ma200
c4 = summation(ma200>ma200)=20
c5 = Close/lowest(low)>1.3
c6 = Close/highest(high)>0.75
TrendTemplate = c1 and c2 and c3 and c4 and c5 and c6
No information on this site is investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading may expose you to risk of loss greater than your deposits and is only suitable for experienced investors who have sufficient financial means to bear such risk.ProRealTime ITF files and other attachments :