3 tapes LR indicator to screener

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProScreener support 3 tapes LR indicator to screener

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Greetings fellow PRT community.

I’m new to PRC, however, after trying unsuccessfully to create something I found the 3 tapes LR Indicator ready done. https://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/3-linear-regression-tapes-indicator/

I tried to turn this into a screener, so that it would alert when multiple time frames lined up. However, I understand that PRT screeners don’t support multiple time frame yet, and the simple creation doesn’t really work!

Ideally I’m trying to make it so that when 4 hour chart, one hour chart meet conditions (3 light, or 2 light), and THEN the 15 min chart indicates 3 light, that the screener would activate to alert of a possible entry. Likewise the same for the negative Dark zones for the shorts.

I don’t know if anyone has already done this and I’ll keep learning until I work out how to…

Thanks anyway!

You must have misunderstood (or misread) something, ProScreener was the first tool to support MTF (but for the Monthly one), a few years later ProOrder did the same (Monthly included) for strategies and, the most recent one, ProBuilder for indicators, completed the lineup  a few months ago.

Firstly I modified the indicator to return simple numeric values easy to identify, 1 to 4 and -1 to -4.

Then I coded the scereener:

the screener returns 1 for positive values and 2 for negative values, since it cannot return negative values, unlike indicators.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login