2018 update to PRT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Hi guys, so a new update is here: https://www.prorealtime.com/en/new-features-ProRealTime-v10-3

Whats your thoughts?

I LOVE the ichi cloud where you can use a different timeframe, but so sad its ONLY on the ichimoku cloud?!

What do you love/hate about this update?

Okay so it seems you cant actually code the other timeframes of ichimoku cloud into your code… this makes it so useless for automatic trading, no? wow, we’ve been waiting for so long to get the multiple timeframed indicators and we get only 1 and we cant even use it 😀

Since ichimoku is only calculated with lastest highest high and lowest low, you don’t even need a multitimeframe feature to get its superior TF values.

MTF is planned to be part of ProOrder, not ProBuilder. The new MTF ichimoku is just a new technical indicator included in this new release. It has been solicited by a large proportion of ichimoku traders here in France.

About update of this new release, look at this video, which is great to get all the information in a few minutes:

https://youtu.be/ww81bQZqMZc

Cool, thanks for video-link Nicolas. Ah i didnt realise the highest high/lowest low, of course then that makes sense for the ichimoku cloud 🙂

When you say that “MTF is planned to be part of ProOrder, not ProBuilder” does that mean that it will not be possible to use the MTF indicators in automated trading at all? If thats the case im kind of let down..

In other words: will i be able to implement a 2h RSI in my 30m timeframe strategy in automatic trading, in the future?

I thought I was clear;)

In two words,  you’ll not be able to display other timeframes indicators on your charts. Because MTF indis will only be available for automatic trading, it will be possible using GRAPH in ProOrder. So don’t worry, others timeframes indicators will be available for your automated trading strategies, that’s the main purpose of this feature.

Maybe stupid question but how did you get this update? If I checked the version of mine it was updated last time 24th january.

@Despair i just logged in and it says “Please update” or something similar, i pressed “OK” and 2 min later it was done..

@Nicolas
    , great thanks! Cant wait for something good comes along 🙂 RSI or something similar, is what im waiting for!

Ok? For me it didn’t do so when I started it this morning. Funny.

Update are made one country after one, please be patient.

For info … I got updates on both my UK Demo Accounts (SB and CFD) this morning, but my Live SB account is still at 24 Jan 18 version.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login