2 laptop access to proreal time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #122732 quote
    adrianburridgeadrianburridge
    Participant
    New

    Is it possible for 2 separate computers to access the platform on the same account at the same time and place orders at the same time

    #122733 quote
    GraHalGraHal
    Participant
    Legend

    In a word … No! šŸ™‚ Sorry to be abrupt šŸ™‚

    The 1st logged in PC would be logged out as soon as you try to login the 2nd PC.

    You knew above would be the answer anyway?

    Let us know if you try it or I will later.

    It has happened to me a few times as I have 2 PC’s and I have forgotten which Platform I was logged into … as it is not easy to see unless you useĀ  2 x colour Themes, as I had to resort to doing.

    #122735 quote
    NicolasNicolas
    Keymaster
    Legend

    I confirm what GraHal has said. Once someone is logging into the platform, the other one is automatically disconnected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ProRealAI ProRealAI New

From idea to ProBuilder code in seconds.

Your coding copilot for ProRealTimeā„¢. Ask in plain English — get clean, ready-to-paste indicators, screeners and systems.

Available in 7 languages
Try ProRealAI

2 laptop access to proreal time


Platform Support: Charts, Data & Broker Setup

New Reply
Author
Summary

This topic contains 2 replies,
has 3 voices, and was last updated by NicolasNicolas
6 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Details
Forum: Platform Support: Charts, Data & Broker Setup
Language: English
Started: 03/20/2020
Status: Active
Attachments: No files
ProRealCode ProRealCode
Loading...