Live Trading "Alpha Portfolio" Has Gone Live

Forums ProRealTime English forum General trading discussions Live Trading "Alpha Portfolio" Has Gone Live

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by avatar Robo Futures Trader 12 seconds ago.

View all attachments
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • #114029

    Hi

    Having seen a bunch of questions about portfolios and profitability I have put together a £5k live trading portfolio of strategies that I hope will perform well and not make me look silly. Around £3.5k is assigned for margin and £1.5k for draw downs/P&L.

    I am aiming four 5-10% return per month with around the same draw down (Based on the £5k portfolio not just the £1.5K allocated for P&L. I will post regular updates on the performance of the strategies and performance as a whole as well as that of up and coming systems in the development pool on Demo

    There are currently seven strategies begin applied to multiple products and time frames, they all have money management and will retain 75% of their profits with the remaining 25% being used to bring in new systems probably at each month end

    I will created a more detailed post later this week describing the systems and how I arrived at the relative weightings of the individual systems

    How many strategies/product and strategy combinations do you run?

    What market/system type would you like to see developed for the portfolio?

    Thanks

    Ruark

     

    Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or