7 day sma crossing 50 day sma with volume help

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProScreener support 7 day sma crossing 50 day sma with volume help

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

Hey man, you never talked about crossings, you always talked about ma7 being >ma50.

When you attach pics, please make sure instrument, TF, dates and times of bars are clearly visible and, above all, the last current candlestick must be visibile.

When you know exactly your conditions please post them as a list, without attaching pics. When you say crossing or pullback or touch I know what it is, so no pic is needed, just plain understandable text is all I/we need.

sorry mate i thought i mentioned sma 7 touch or crosses 50 sma a few times ,  thats obviously why its not working my bad explanations of what im trying to do

7 day sma touches or crosses over the 50 day sma within the last 5 days of current date

volume 1.5 times 200 day average

sma 7 trending up last 3 candles

There you go:

sorry robert , still not showing only 7 day = to or crossover 50 day sma within 5 days of close current date , some are still not crossed over or showing crossover more than 5 days old

ok pretty sure i figured it out thanks a lot , only problem with the code i think  was with line 4 correct me if im wrong i just changed <=      to       >=

seems to be working now

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login