intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 503 total)

HoraEntradaLimite = 090600

HoraInicio = 090500

To see that you think some changes I have made in the program, n = 3 is the contract multiplier. Has an adder: +5 contracts in the event that it succeeds, / 2 in the event of failure. These contracts are multiplied by the multiplier n = 3. that is to say, Starts with 1 * 3 = 3, hits and adds 5 * 3 = 15, the second day will put 18 contracts, if you add another 15 contracts, if it fails divide between 2. N = 3, can be changed by n = 1 to reduce risks.

Hi Raul

Your screen shot (attached) does not show any positions below the equity curve, why is this?  How many ‘zerobars’ do you have to get the results below?

Do you not at any stage get the tick-tick warning screen attached?

Regards
    GraHal

@Raul

hi,

today gain of 20 euros…my version and trailing 5 points. Good !!!

Good morning guys

I had gained 40 euros with trailling 5 points, nice way to start a hard Monday.

HappyTrading guys!!!

@volpiemanuele. Contrats! Did you enter with 1 contract? I followed your robot in demo and it did 6 dax short 11532 and closed 11517.

Hello again guys,

I worder if there was a option to create something similar for SP500, it would be something like this i think, but the problem when i try the backtest is that i don’t get any result so i think that i have to change somehing else.

Basicly I only changed the date parameters.

Some else is more than welcome and thanks guys to be patient with me.

CN

@Raul @Manuele

Thanks for the inspo, here’s the first day with the system.

hi,

Should be enough to change the time … tonight I check today can not do it. I start in realwith my version that starts with 1 contract. Thanks

hi,

the different results dipend on slippage.

@volpiemanuele  thanks,

I’ll  try to attach the files tonight. Basicly this an idea, it would be nice do something like this for some indices or some pairs.

Have a good day

Good morning guys, today has given good result, the important thing is that it results several days in a row winner. To see that such goes what remains of the month. And to see if it returns jonjon and test other robots that I have with 200,000 bars

@Carlos

good idea !!

Another similar idea would be to store the maximum and the minimum of one day of an index and go to the end of the session (in the last 10 minutes). If, 10 minutes before the end of the session is greater than the maximum enter long and vicevesa. What do you think ? If anyone has time now to write the code we can see that the results we have. Thanks

@volpiemanuele good idea as well, it is a diffrent point of view. I need some more time in the day to do everything i like, that’s the big problem we have all of us.

Right now, I keep in the mind create the code for SP500, EUR/USD , EUR/GBP and USD/JPY

The pair EUR/USD open at 08:00 for example, i just need to figure out why only changing the date parameter doesn’t work, I think the code sould be work for any instrument because the conditions are the same for any instruments regularly.

Regards

@volpiemanuele,

What’s your start capital with the code you are using?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 503 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login