intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 503 total)

I have in demo several versions with trailing stop 5 in demo and in real and I am not rejected any operation

@Raul, I’m my demo, minimum of TS is 6, so my system has been rejected and stop running.

@Grahal, I put Max position size is 2, is this right? And the TS minimum in live is 4, so we put 5 is ok. But I can not explain why my trades happen are so different to other people as they said they win 4 trades, I got only 1 trade gone through at 8:15. I am using Dax V3.

i ve had this problem in the past .

you must change the parameters of pro real time .

go in the options of pro real time .

in my opinion it is not a problem of TS but a problem of  max number total  of positions . you have to change it in the options .

@Paris, how do I change it?

@Raul are you trading with IG and are you trading Spreadbet, CFD or both?

@Lyny
    if you have max lot size as 2 then when your ATS tries to execute a trade lot size 3 or more the Trade will be cancelled / rejected. Is this why you only got 1 Trade executed today? Did you get cancellations / rejections after the first Trade. Check your Detail Report, Orders List and let us know.

GraHal

@ Lyny

just tu see the result for last days , it works well .

@ Grahal, what number did you enter into to pop up windows asking for confirm max position size?

@Paris, thanks for advice and the same question as with Grahal, what number did you enter into to pop up windows asking for confirm max position size?

As I a bit confuse, need some advice here, i dont want when I enter here 280, then it start auto trade at 280 in size at first order, hic, it will be madness!

The number you enter is the max lots you want to allow your ATS to trade up to.  The ATS controls the lots but it wouldnt be able to go above the max lots you enter in the box. I just ‘bunged 50’ into the box for Raul v3 … I thought max 50 would be enough excitement for 1st day Live (in the end I didnt go Live with it … wish I had now! 🙂

@Grhal, ok , maybe because i enter 2, that why i got only 1 trade gas gone through. let put 50 to test tomorrow then 🙂

CN

Anyone else got their ass handed to them 9.05?

Goodmorning, I recorded the chart window today. First trade was filled at reverse! At first it sold at target and then it bought at breakout level!!! A potential profitable long position became a short position with a loss!!!

hi,

today 1 lot

9:00 -5

9:05 -5

9:10 0

9:15 – 5

Big loss today with v3 on demo account.

31 Jan Raul V3 (Demo – SB with TS @ 6) attached.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 503 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login