intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 503 total)
    CN

That is correct @alco, confirmed 4 trades, 3 wins, live.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hello all

Yep,  same results for me in live account. I am on V3 version adapt for 1k as initial capital.

The result below

Good morning, could anyone check if the result of today’s backtest is similar to what happened in real? I’m not on the pc right now, thanks.

@Raul. Backtest was not similar to real trade, today. 9:00 bar had no trades in real (price was not touched), but in demo there was one little loss. Also real prices are different from demo ones.

Also in real account there are trades shown in the chart that didn’t took place in the account itself.

PS I’m using v2 with nn=1

Good mornin Raul,

I just try the same code i used for my live account in the demo account, the backtest result was different, using exactly the same code

Attach bellow

@Paris75, an indicator as trailing stop is not as safe, because the system watch this indicator at the begining of the following bar, so in a 5 min UT,  the position risks to close 5 minutes after the line is crossed, and that could generate big losses.

For information / reference …

1.  Raul v3 on DEMO TRADE with TS at 6 points … spreadbet 30 Jan, 4 wins see attached.
    2. Raul v3 on BACKTEST with TS at 6 points … spreadbet 30 Jan, different results, see attached.

GraHal

ok good result to day .

Don t really understand why real and demo are not the  same , same code and tick by tick ?

Attached are the Backtest Trades re GraHal last message above for 30 Jan.

Crazy difference …

Demo Forward Test Trades £504 profit Today 30 Jan

Backtest                       Trades £15 profit Today 30 Jan.

GraHal

what happen? It is a lot differences for me!!! Real live today, trade 1, cancelled, trade 2 at 8:15 win £15, end of the story. on demo account, it seems happen a lot of of rejected order: Trailing stop distance was lower than the minimum required (i set trailing stop 5), and only 1 trade, win of £6.

Crazy??? ( I start trade with 2 points)

with £10000 capital, for DAX v3 run ok, what number should i fill in the Max Position Size on the attached picture below? Any advice?

Hello! I’ve been looking at the differences between the real and the backtest, to the left what happened in demo, right on the backtest. Is of the version v2, in demo wins and in the backtest loses. In real it has not worked because yesterday I was wrong to put it.

We see that in the demo, in the first operation, the stop is skipped, closing at -13 points, probably due to a fast movement.

In the second image we see what happened tick by tick, you see, as the second operation does not put it at 9.05h but it puts it at 9.07

The others put them when they should.

@Lyny What number did you enter for Lot size re your Live Trades today?

On Demo Forward Test (spreadbet) a TS of 5 gets rejected by IG on most occasions? I had several ‘Raul versions’ running in Demo… all those with TS of 5 were rejected and the ATS QUIT, those with TS of 6 were not rejected.  I didn’t  set running as Live.

Is Demo different than Live re TS min levels anybody know?

Thanks
    GraHal

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 503 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login