3 Lower Lows

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #111099 quote
    JackDJackD
    Participant
    Junior

    Hi,

    I would like to get some code so I can scan for  3 lower lows on the daily chart.

    Would anyone be able to help me with that?

    Cheers

    Jack

    #111132 quote
    robertogozzirobertogozzi
    Moderator
    Legend

    There you go:

    x = (summation[2](low < low[1]) = 2)
    Screener[x]
    #111135 quote
    JackDJackD
    Participant
    Junior

    Great, thank you so much!!

    #111150 quote
    robertogozzirobertogozzi
    Moderator
    Legend

    Sorry, but perhaps 3 is better instead of 2.

    2 compares 3 lows, but does not guarantee that the 3rd one is really lower than its previous one, while 3 compares 4 lows thus making sure ALL 3 are lower than their previous ones.

    #111174 quote
    JackDJackD
    Participant
    Junior

    No it’s okay. Cool thank you Roberto for all your help
    I just tried to change it but it’s not working as I am not doing it correctly. I have just started to look at code and have no idea how to write it at all.

    #111193 quote
    GraHalGraHal
    Participant
    Legend

    Roberto meant as below …

    x = (summation[3](low < low[1]) = 3)
    Screener[x]
    #111195 quote
    JackDJackD
    Participant
    Junior

    O thank you.
    Haha I have been trying to write it all arvo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ProRealAI ProRealAI New

Stuck on this ProBuilder code?

Describe what this topic is trying to build, in plain English, and ProRealAI writes the ProRealTime™ indicator, screener or system for you.

Available in 7 languages
Try ProRealAI

3 Lower Lows


ProScreener: Market Scanners & Detection

New Reply
Author
author-avatar
JackD @jackd Participant
Summary

This topic contains 6 replies,
has 3 voices, and was last updated by JackDJackD
6 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Details
Forum: ProScreener: Market Scanners & Detection
Language: English
Started: 10/24/2019
Status: Active
Attachments: No files
ProRealCode ProRealCode
Loading...