7 day sma trending up with volume higher than the 200 day average

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProScreener support 7 day sma trending up with volume higher than the 200 day average

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

jd008 im very sorry to ask a question here , i just cannot see how to start a new thread

Nicolas im hoping you can help me code a very simple or at least is would be compared to the coding i’ve seen but im struggling with the codes

i’m simply after a code to screen for the below

7 day sma trending up but below 50 day sma with volume higher than the 200 day average

again sorry jd008 for posting here but it looks like nicolas has answered your query , nicolas thanks in advance if you can help me or at least help me post a new thread

Post moved to a new topic. There is a new topic form at the end of each page of the forum.

The screener you request could be coded as below:

Code not tested, please do and give feedback 😉

egosbar – you clearly worked out how to create a new thread as a one has appeared now asking an identical question. Please do not double post as it just leads to wasted time for those trying to help you. Also you gave your topic the meaningless title of ‘request for simple code please thanks in advance’. All topics must be given titles that describe in some way what the topic is about otherwise we will just end up with forums full of ‘Help please?’ titled topics.

I will delete your other topic as Nicolas moved your first post to this new topic and has answered your question here.

thank you kindly yes i see you point regarding explanation in the title ,

i tested the code and no stocks came up so i think the word highest had to be replaced with greater than average

>> For clarity of messages on ProRealCode’s forums, please use the “insert code PRT” button to separate the text of the code part! Thank you! <<

Nicolas the code works well i’ve amended it a little to 7 day sma trend up 2 bars , i would like to add volume is 150%  greater than 50 day average

your a genius thank you so much

>> For clarity of messages on ProRealCode’s forums, please use the “insert code PRT” button to separate the text of the code part! Thank you! <<
    >> Pour la clarté des messages sur les forums de ProRealCode, merci d’utiliser le bouton “insert PRT code” pour séparer la partie texte de la partie code, merci ! <<

i see roberto thank you below is just a test of the button you mentioned , i am looking to add volume greater than 150% of 50 day average if anyone could help please

line 7 should read:

awesome thank you very much

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login