50 days and still no fix!

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProRealTime platform support 50 days and still no fix!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

I will restart my test strategy later and then report back tomorrow as stopping and restarting all 70 strategies takes way too long and i want to know it is fixed before I do that!

How’d you manage to get 70 strategies running Vonasi if don’t mind me asking…? I thought/my PRT only has maximum of 25 (cut down from 50 maximum allowable some time back when we were having all those ummm other problems) so even with IG AUS and UK I can get 50 – which to be fair is enough for me to keep a track of/keep filtering out/improving on etc. but yeh 70?

How’d you manage to get 70 strategies running Vonasi

75 actually – by having access to three IG accounts. Two in my name – one IG direct. One IG sponsored PRT and my girlfriends IG direct account. It is a right faff and a lot of hassle switching from one platform to another and transferring indicators and strategies to and fro – but then everyone always says this trading lark is hard work.

Ah right ok makes sense now – yeh know what you mean having to switch about (you know you can use private browsing mode/incognito to login a second account same time yeh – still a pain) and can get quite confusing working in US$’s on the AUS platform and UK£’s in the UK platform that 25 each is enough to keep me fully occupied not to mention having to keep the unknown random amount of live manual trading going in each account to keep things ‘free’ – didn’t think it was possible to have IG direct and IG Sponsored under same name as seem to recall chatting to ITF looooong time back it was one or the other/conflict of interests kind of thing or something anyway yeh thanks for the answer appreciated/thought I was missing something 🙂

(get one in the name of the boat… go on go on 😉

1 user thanked author for this post.

69 days and it is fixed!

Apparently patience is a virtue….. my end of day test strategy opened a position last night. Now I just need to waste a large period of today stopping and restarting all my strategies across three platforms.

Thanks to whoever finally got it fixed

And this update has also been published for live accounts too.

Thanks for your help in communicating with PRT regarding this Nicolas – I’m sure it must have helped prompt some action.

I have marked the topic as resolved. I think we might need a ‘Thank goodness it is finally resolved’ option!

I’ve set it going on my Demo account.

I’ve just killed the Test System below… it never opened one single trade from 5 Oct 18 to 5 Nov 18 … weird??

I’ve just killed the Test System below… it never opened one single trade from 5 Oct 18 to 5 Nov 18 … weird??

You need to stop the strategy and restart it and it will then open a position. I now have many positions opened since starting and stopping all my strategies including the one you just stopped.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login