50 days and still no fix!

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProRealTime platform support 50 days and still no fix!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

Hi Vonasi – Did you look at the link/thread I sent? I totally agree 0.5 is not a partial contract (again you can see my comments/disappointment in that thread) but PRT won’t accept anything other than 1… take a look at that thread but again perhaps something has changed or for some reason it will work for you (but umm it isn’t) and I am not understanding things and feel I should back away now and leave it at that… those knitting needles look nasty 😉 but will set up a couple of demo strategies with 0.5 and 1 on daily and weekly and let you know (unless you find out first of course but it won’t be tomorrow – is Friday today 🙂

From a strategy running live on one of my demo accounts on DJI 15 minute chart:

Screenshot_6

There doesn’t seem to be any issue with 0.5 position size at the moment.

Strangely before the IG server crash it was opening position sizes of 1.0 despite the position size in the strategy being set at a minimum of 0.5. After the crash the size dropped to 0.5!

Screenshot_7

Good point about it being Friday! The days just pass by so quickly when every day feels like it is a weekend on a boat! Bit off topic now.

Hey, just a thought … do you get Another Order Reject messages for your your end of day strategies that don’t execute??

Hey, just a thought … do you get Another Order Reject messages for your your end of day strategies that don’t execute??

No. Absolutely no orders at all – rejected or otherwise.

Day 59 and still no end of day strategies opening trades.

Did anyone else run a test to see if it works on their platform – GraHal and MaxT?

Yeah I did / am, it is still running but no positions opened yet, sorry!

Mine (using your code) is at Lot Size = 1.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Quick answer – no joy

Two strategies UK DEMO PRT on EURUSD Mini using your code exactly ‘as is’ (simple as it comes as we know to enter a position) using 0.5 and 1 contracts and entering ‘1’ when starting the strategy (not possible to enter 0.5 it goes red and says invalid)

No trade opened to date…

I’ve never traded the daily timeframe but… that is dire…

How about trying it live? Might lose (or win) a few quid but if it doesn’t work then nobody can use the excuse that it is Demo/low priority – appreciate that should not be necessary but yeh might get someones attention…? You seem to be getting totally ignored

NO trades from me either on the Vonasi Test on Daily TF

Thanks to both of you MaxT and GraHal for confirming that it is not just me.

At the moment I’m not willing to waste money testing it on a real account as someone on the IG community said that they had end of day strategies that were working just fine live on a real account.

At the moment I am a bit too busy to spend much time worrying about the PRT and IG failings as I am now sailing day after day as we head south to our winter berth in Greece. Yesterday I had to dive down twenty times to clear a fishing net from my propeller which took up all the time I had planned to spend on my trading problems. Today my trading time was spent gutting, filleting and barbecuing a big bonito that we caught on route today. So much to do and so little time for trading!

Blimey that’s the life eh! Hope you kept hold of the net and dispose of it (unless it was huge) and saved some other Bonito’s/general sealife from getting needlessly caught up in it never to be fished out

A wonder you can devote any attention to PRT 😉

63 Days! now and still no solution to this major bug.

Still no end of day strategies or end of week strategies opening trades in demo.

A comment from PRT on the subject would be nice – even if it is just to acknowledge that you are aware that the problem is not fixed!

At the moment it feels like we might be living on Mars before this one ever gets fixed.

Got news today and people from outer space are working on it! Don’t despair! 😆

I heard today that some tests will be done this weekend on a version that should definitely fix the problem. If all goes well, this version will be available at IG very quickly early next week.

Fingers and toes crossed but not risking holding my breath as you mentioned IG as part of the demo problem solution process!

A new version is available on the IG demo servers, please restart strategies on this new engine to see how it goes. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login