intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support intraday DAX strategy 5min mini1€ spread 1

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 503 total)
    CN

@raul
    So basicly these are better then the last one?
    what is diferent? Only fridays removed?

In the image of excel puts when it operates and how many contracts

I am a newbee. I am very excited to reading this blog but so wonder what i have done wrong? I tried to proback test on every single of the versions of DAX strategies 5 min on DAX ( Germany 30 (DFB) 5 min ), the results come out all stay in red (loss) never see any gain or big up in the capital as you guys results images. Have I done something wrong? please help!

I attached 4 test result images here.

Hi Lyny – I notice you are based in the UK. The code posted here in the forums has timings in CET therefore you need to go into the code and adjust ALL timeframes to UK times by going back an hour ie 173000 becomes 163000 etc. Hopefully that should solve your issue.

Hi Raul,

I tested TSL5 (8).

But don’t you think it’s a bit curve fitted with the last versions? Trying the best setup from the past is not always better in the future.

I played a little with version 2 because I want it to trade on Fridays as well 🙂

It came out that using 1 contract on every entry the TS is profitable on Fridays as well. I set 1 pip stoploss and a fixed profit of 5 pips. Fixed profit seems to be the key for success. I am not sending the code because it’s a mess. Raul please check it out.

@mamio

1 pip SL is not possible with ig. You need to have a minimum of 4. So 1 pip sl will never work on a real live account.

Hi alco,

Basically the difference between the one you are testing and the other is that it adds 5 contracts every time you hit, the entry way is the same. Therefore, small good cracks rises faster and bad cracks right away divides between 2 and losses are minimized. Anyway, but we stick to what happened in the past, we would not need to do backtests, we always run the risk of over optimizing a program.

Indeed, the minimum stop loss is 4 and the trailing 5, to my Fridays I have not been able to make it work. It is worth not to enter the market if the conditions are not conducive.

hi,

one short question to the dax strategie ..if got that live on ig account and also  on my demoaccount on ig.

both accounts startet short  … but on liveaccount (10.2 prorealtime) i have made  profit  and on the demoaccount (10,3 prorealtime) i have made a loss…

how can that be ?

just to clarify …trade date this morning

In v10.3 the backtest is tick by tick, it is what happens in real. In v10.2 there is no tick by tick, so the results are not real.

thx first for your reply, …sorry, dont understand  … real  for me is , what happens at my realtrading tool ..that is ig liveaccount with 10,2 proreal

10,3 proreal is only on the igdemoaccount ? or ?

This morning I’ve got a lost position in my real account.

In my demo account I am testing the strategy that open 4 position per days.

all result below

Regards

@carlos

What version do you use? Neither of the latter two works on Fridays

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 503 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login