** 2018 NEWS – ProRealTime new features, improvements and things to come!

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support ** 2018 NEWS – ProRealTime new features, improvements and things to come!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

I believe you already have it in Pro_Filter but not in Pro-Order. any hope to get it any time soon?

It is already available in ProScreener, it is expected this year to be release publicly for ProOrder, as for automatic trading.

Is there a “bar replay” or “market replay” capability in the PRT charting?  I would like to replay select periods of time and see how a custom dynamic indicator behaves while walking forward in a replay feature. I know many other charting platforms have this capability but I am just starting to trial the PRT charting.

Thanks!
    @fx_hedge

New release today for IG and PRT sponsored accounts, with: 

• Dividends adjustments is now available in the main option window:

data-settings-and-dividends-prorealtime

• Partial closure of manual positions (automatic trading yet to come ..):

3 different manners to partial close a running position:

(right click on chart)

partial-closure-prorealtime-1

(directly in the position quantity on the chart)

partial-closure-prorealtime-2

(above the chart in the general orders statistics)

partial-closure-prorealtime-4
    partial-closure-prorealtime-3

2 users thanked author for this post.

New feature released today: 

I know that many of you are waiting for this feature! We can now be alerted by email directly by the platform when one of your automatic trading systems has stopped or it will expire soon:

email-notifications-prorealtime-proorder

1 user thanked author for this post.

Thanks for that info Nicolas. I’m guessing that this is only on the live platform and not the demo one?

ProOrder notifications is now available (since this morning) for Live trading account. If you don’t have it yet, just close and restart your platform.

Hello Nicolas,

Regarding point #2 in my Broker (IG Spain) there are 2 types of account:

Standard

Limited risk

With the new regulation upcoming, most probably lots of accounts will be switched from standard to limited risk. Now, Pro Order will be available to both accounts, my question is: if i have my automated strategies coded with SET STOP LOSS and i must enable guaranteed stops, is this strategy going to work? is there any code replacement for it?. Also trailing stops wont be available, right ?

Im scared to not be able to operate my automated strategies anymore.

Hope you can give me some insights

Thanks

Hi David, some of your questions have been answered in the limited risk account topic.

and maybe in this one too: Limited risk account question about trailing stop

Hello,

I dont see the email notification option on my live platform… I open it via IG… does that make a difference?

Many thanks

Ξ3

Bonjour Nicolas,

While we are all waiting in anticipation for tick based trading in ProOrder, is there any way that one is able to “calculate” the number of ticks that took place in for instance a 1 second or 1 minute bar?

Merci beaucoup!

I dont see the email notification option on my live platform…

Email notification is live since yesterday on IG live accounts.

is there any way that one is able to “calculate” the number of ticks that took place in for instance a 1 second or 1 minute bar?

only by using a 1 tick chart and make sum of how many bars were created between 2 periods of your choice.

Bonjour,

Est-ce qu’il serait possible d’ajouter une fonctionnalité qui permet de cacher des indicateurs affichés, et avec un seul clic les faire réapparaître ?

J’utilise une plateforme tradingv….com qui l’a et cette fonction est bien utile. D’ailleurs j’espère que vous allez vous inspirer un peu de cette plateforme qui a quelques fonctions sympa tout en étant globalement moins bien que PRT 🙂

Merci

Georges

Bonjour,

Est-ce qu’il serait possible d’ajouter une fonctionnalité qui permet de cacher des indicateurs affichés, et avec un seul clic les faire réapparaître ?

J’utilise une plateforme tradingv….com qui l’a et cette fonction est bien utile. D’ailleurs j’espère que vous allez vous inspirer un peu de cette plateforme qui a quelques fonctions sympa tout en étant globalement moins bien que PRT 🙂

Any indicators on the chart can be made invisible. A bit more than ‘one click’ but might be useful if you didn’t know this already.

Screenshot_8

Hi

Yes I know this

But you have to do more than 1 click….. 3 or 4

And when you want to hide multiple indicators it’s painful …

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login