20 EMA Mean reversion

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #193666 quote
    livefully56livefully56
    Participant
    New

    Hi

    I want to automate mean reversal strategy but I have no knowledge of coding. Any help will be appreciated.

    Following rules are for short only. I can then reverse for long entry on those basis. I have attached an example for the entry on chart

    On 30 minute times frame for short entry using 20 Exponential moving average:

    1. If the lowest price (bottom of the wick) closes above 20 EMA
    2. Short entry as soon as the current price crosses the bottom/lowest of the previous candle (which closed above 20 EMA). Buffer of 2 pips/points below the low of previous candle for entry.
    3. SL – 2 points/pips above the highest part (including wick) of previous 4 candles
    4. TP – 1.1 * SL i.e. RR is 1:1.1

    Inverse for long entry which I can work on the basis of short coding.

    Entry and exit on the attached chart as an example.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Example.jpg Example.jpg
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ProRealAI ProRealAI New

Stuck on this ProBuilder code?

Describe what this topic is trying to build, in plain English, and ProRealAI writes the ProRealTime™ indicator, screener or system for you.

Available in 7 languages
Try ProRealAI

20 EMA Mean reversion


ProOrder: Automated Strategies & Backtesting

New Reply
Author
Summary

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.

Topic Details
Forum: ProOrder: Automated Strategies & Backtesting
Language: English
Started: 05/22/2022
Status: Active
Attachments: 1 files
ProRealCode ProRealCode
Loading...