1 Min Trading Strategy

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 1 Min Trading Strategy

• This topic has 219 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by avatarLeo.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 220 total)

Sorry guys,

I know we have already talked about the prblem of the divided by zero!ùI have read what you have suggest to solve this problem,

but I still got the same issue. I can0t solve it by myself.

The system stops everyday

Can anyone help me please?

I post the strategy I use

THANKS TO juanj

DEFPARAM CumulateOrders = False // Cumul des positions désactivé

noEntryBeforeTime = 090000
    timeEnterBefore = time >= noEntryBeforeTime

noEntryAfterTime = 173000
    timeEnterAfter = time < noEntryAfterTime

daysForbiddenEntry = OpenDayOfWeek = 6 OR OpenDayOfWeek = 0

If longonmarket and close < positionprice and (barindex-tradeindex) > 650 Then
    Sell at market
    ElsIf shortonmarket and close > positionprice and (barindex-tradeindex) > 60 then
    Exitshort at market
    EndIf

body=close-open

abody=abs(body)

if range>0.1 then
    ratio=abody/range
    else
    ratio=0
    endif

middle=(open+close)/2

bodytop=max(open, close)

bodybottom=min(open, close)

shadowtop=high-bodytop

shadowbottom=bodybottom-low

longcandle= (ratio>0.6)

Bull = 0
    Bear = 0

//Bullish Signals

MorningStar=(body[2]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[2] and open[1]<close[2] and open>close[1] and ratio[1]<0.3 and abody[1]<abody[2] and abody[1]<abody and low[1]<low and low[1]<low[2] and high[1]<open[2] and high[1]<close)
    if MorningStar then
    Bull = 1 //Positive
    endif

PiercingLine=(body[1]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[1] and longcandle and open<low[1] and close>middle[1] and close<open[1])
    if PiercingLine then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

AbandonedBabyBottom=(body[2]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[2] and ratio[1]<0.3 and high[1]<low[2] and high[1]<low)
    if AbandonedBabyBottom then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

ThreeInsideUp=(body[2]<0 and body[1]>0 and body>0 and BullishHarami[1] and close>close[1])
    if ThreeInsideUp then
    Bull = 1 //Positive
    endif

ThreeOutsideUp=(body[2]<0 and body[1]>0 and body>0 and BullishEngulfing[1] and close>close[1])
    if ThreeOutsideUp then
    Bull = 1 //Positive
    endif

ThreeWhiteSoldiers=(body[2]>0 and body[1]>0 and body>0 and high[1]>high[2] and high>high[1] and close[1]>close[2] and close>close[1] and open[1]>open[2] and open[1]<close[2] and open>open[1] and open<close[1])
    if ThreeWhiteSoldiers then
    //Bull = 1 //Increase Drawdown
    endif

ConcealingBabySwallow=(body[3]<0 and body[2]<0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and ratio[3]>0.8 and ratio[2]>0.8 and ratio>0.8 and open[1]<close[2] and high[1]>close[2] and shadowtop[1]>0.6*(abody[1]+shadowbottom[1]) and bodybottom<bodybottom[1] and bodytop>high[1])
    if ConcealingBabySwallow then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishHarami=(body[1]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[1] and bodybottom>bodybottom[1] and bodytop<bodytop[1])
    if BullishHarami then
    //Bull = 1 //Negative Impact
    endif

HomingPigeon=(body[1]<0 and body<0 and longcandle[1] and bodybottom>bodybottom[1] and bodytop<bodytop[1])
    if HomingPigeon then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishEngulfing=(body[1]<0 and body>0 and bodybottom<bodybottom[1] and bodytop>bodytop[1] and longcandle)
    if BullishEngulfing then
    Bull = 1 //Positive
    endif

LastEngulfingBottom=(body[1]>0 and body<0 and bodybottom<bodybottom[1] and bodytop>bodytop[1] and longcandle)
    if LastEngulfingBottom then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

DragonflyDojiBottom=(body[1]<0 and longcandle[1] and low<low[1] and shadowbottom>3*abody and shadowtop<shadowbottom/3)
    if DragonflyDojiBottom then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

GravestoneDojiBottom=(body[1]<0 and longcandle[1] and low<low[1] and shadowtop>3*abody and shadowbottom<shadowtop/3)
    if GravestoneDojiBottom then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

DojiStarBottom=(body[1]<0 AND longcandle[1] AND low<low[1] AND open<close[1] AND ratio<0.3 AND range<0.3*range[1])
    if DojiStarBottom then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishHaramiCross=(body[1]<0 and longcandle[1] and bodybottom>bodybottom[1] and bodytop<bodytop[1] and ratio<0.3 and range<0.3*range[1])
    if BullishHaramiCross then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

ThreeStarsInTheSouth=(body[2]<0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and shadowtop[2]<range[2]/4 and shadowbottom[2]>abody[2]/2 and low[1]>low[2] and high[1]<high[2] and abody[1]<abody[2] and shadowtop[1]<range[1]/4 and shadowbottom[1]>abody[1]/2 and low>low[1] and high<high[1] and abody<abody[1] and shadowtop<range/4 and shadowbottom<range/4)
    if ThreeStarsInTheSouth then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishBreakaway=(body[4]<0 and body[3]<0 and body>0 and open[3]<close[4] and close[2]<close[3] and close[1]<close[2] and longcandle and close<close[4] and close>open[3])
    if BullishBreakaway then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

Hammer=(body[1]<0 and longcandle[1] and low<low[1] and shadowbottom>2*abody and shadowtop<0.3*abody)
    if Hammer then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

InvertedHammer=(body[1]<0 and longcandle[1] and low<low[1] and shadowtop>2*abody and shadowbottom<0.3*abody)
    if InvertedHammer then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

RisingThreeMethods=(body[4]>0 and body[3]<0 and body[1]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[4] and longcandle and close[2]<close[3] and close[1]<close[2] and high[2]<high[3] and high[1]<high[2] and low[1]>low[4] and open>close[1] and close>high[4] and close>high[3] and close>high[2] and close>high[1])
    if RisingThreeMethods then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishThreeLineStrike=(body[3]>0 and body[2]>0 and body[1]>0 and body<0 and longcandle[3] and longcandle[2] and longcandle[1] and close[2]>close[3] and close[1]>close[2] and open>close[1] and close<open[3])
    if BullishThreeLineStrike then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishMatHold=(body[4]>0 and body[3]<0 and body[1]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[4] and close[3]>close[4] and close[2]<close[3] and close[1]<close[2] and high[2]<high[3] and high[1]<high[2] and low[1]>low[4] and open>close[1] and close>high[4] and close>high[3] and close>high[2] and close>high[1])
    if BullishMatHold then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullSash=(body[1]<0 AND longcandle[1] AND body>0 AND longcandle AND open>close[1] AND open<open[1] AND close>open[1] AND shadowtop<0.1*abody)
    if BullSash then
    Bull = 1 //Positive
    endif

BullSeparatingLine=(body[1]<0 AND longcandle[1] AND body>0 AND longcandle AND open>=open[1] AND shadowtop<0.1*abody)
    if BullSeparatingLine then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishCounterAttack=(body[1]<0 AND longcandle[1] AND body>0 AND longcandle AND close<=close[1])
    if BullishCounterAttack then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

BullishKicking=(body[1]<0 AND longcandle[1] AND body>0 AND longcandle AND open>=open[1] AND shadowtop=0 AND shadowbottom=0)
    if BullishKicking then
    Bull = 1 //None
    endif

//Bearish Signal

EveningStar=(body[2]>0 AND body<0 and longcandle[2] and open[1]>close[2] and open<close[1] and ratio[1]<0.3 and abody[1]<abody[2] and abody[1]<abody and high[1]>high and high[1]>high[2] and low[1]>open[2] and low[1]>close)
    if EveningStar then
    Bear = 1
    endif

DarkCloudCover=(body[1]>0 and body<0 and longcandle[1] and longcandle and open>high[1] and close<middle[1] and close>open[1])
    if DarkCloudCover then
    Bear = 1
    endif

AbandonedBabyTop=(body[2]>0 and body<0 and longcandle[2] and ratio[1]<0.3 and low[1]>high[2] and low[1]>high)
    if AbandonedBabyTop then
    Bear = 1
    endif

ThreeInsideDown=(body[2]>0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and bearishharami[1] and close<close[1])
    if ThreeInsideDown then
    Bear = 1
    endif

ThreeOutsideDown=(body[2]>0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and bearishengulfing[1] and close<close[1])
    if ThreeOutsideDown then
    Bear = 1
    endif

ThreeBlackCrows=(body[2]<0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and longcandle[2] and longcandle[1] and longcandle and low[1]<low[2] and low<low[1] and close[1]<close[2] and close<close[1] and open[1]<open[2] and open[1]>close[2] and open<open[1] and open>close[1])
    if ThreeBlackCrows then
    Bear = 1
    endif

UpsideGapTwoCrows=(body[2]>0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and longcandle[2] and open[1]>close[2] and bodytop>bodytop[1] and bodybottom<bodybottom[1] and close>close[2])
    if UpsideGapTwoCrows then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishHarami=(body[1]>0 and body<0 and longcandle[1] and bodybottom>bodybottom[1] and bodytop<bodytop[1])
    if BearishHarami then
    Bear = 1
    endif

DescendingHawk=(body[1]>0 and body>0 and longcandle[1] and bodybottom>bodybottom[1] and bodytop<bodytop[1])
    if DescendingHawk then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishEngulfing=(body[1]>0 and body<0 and bodybottom<bodybottom[1] and bodytop>bodytop[1] and longcandle)
    if BearishEngulfing then
    Bear = 1
    endif

LastEngulfingTop=(body[1]<0 and body>0 and bodybottom<bodybottom[1] and bodytop>bodytop[1] and longcandle)
    if LastEngulfingTop then
    Bear = 1
    endif

DragonflyDojiTop=(body[1]>0 and longcandle[1] and high>high[1] and shadowbottom>3*abody and shadowtop<shadowbottom/3)
    if DragonflyDojiTop then
    Bear = 1
    endif

GravestoneDojiTop=(body[1]>0 and longcandle[1] and high>high[1] and shadowtop>3*abody and shadowbottom<shadowtop/3)
    if GravestoneDojiTop then
    Bear = 1
    endif

DojiStarTop=(body[1]>0 AND longcandle[1] AND high>high[1] AND open>close[1] AND ratio<0.3 AND range<0.3*range[1])
    if DojiStarTop then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishHaramiCross=(body[1]>0 and longcandle[1] and bodybottom>bodybottom[1] and bodytop<bodytop[1] and ratio<0.3 and range<0.3*range[1])
    if BearishHaramiCross then
    Bear = 1
    endif

AdvanceBlock=(body[2]>0 and body[1]>0 and body>0 and high[2]<high[1] and high[1]<high and open[1]>bodybottom[2] and open[1]<bodytop[2] and open>bodybottom[1] and open<bodytop[1] and abody[1]<abody[2] and abody<abody[1])
    if AdvanceBlock then
    Bear = 1
    endif

TwoCrows=(body[2]>0 and body[1]<0 and body<0 and longcandle[2] and open[1]>close[2] and close[1]>close[2] and open<bodytop[1] and open>bodybottom[1] and close<bodytop[2] and close>bodybottom[2])
    if TwoCrows then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishBreakaway=(body[4]>0 and body[3]>0 and body<0 and open[3]>close[4] and close[2]>close[3] and close[1]>close[2] and longcandle and close>close[4] and close<open[3])
    if BearishBreakaway then
    Bear = 1
    endif

ShootingStar=(body[1]>0 and longcandle[1] and high>high[1] and shadowtop>2*abody and shadowbottom<0.3*abody)
    if ShootingStar then
    Bear = 1
    endif

HangingMan=(body[1]>0 and longcandle[1] and high>high[1] and shadowbottom>2*abody and shadowtop<0.3*abody)
    if HangingMan then
    Bear = 1
    endif

FallingThreeMethods=(body[4]<0 and body[3]>0 and body[1]>0 and body<0 and longcandle[4] and longcandle and close[2]>close[3] and close[1]>close[2] and low[2]>low[3] and low[1]>low[2] and high[1]<high[4] and open<close[1] and close<low[4] and close<low[3] and close<low[2] and close<low[1])
    if FallingThreeMethods then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishThreeLineStrike=(body[3]<0 and body[2]<0 and body[1]<0 and body>0 and longcandle[3] and longcandle[2] and longcandle[1] and close[2]<close[3] and close[1]<close[2] and open<close[1] and close>open[3])
    if BearishThreeLineStrike then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishMatHold=(body[4]<0 and body[3]>0 and body[1]>0 and body<0 and longcandle[4] and close[3]<close[4] and close[2]>close[3] and close[1]>close[2] and low[2]>low[3] and low[1]>low[2] and high[1]<high[4] and open<close[1] and close<low[4] and close<low[3] and close<low[2] and close<low[1])
    if BearishMatHold then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearSash=(body[1]>0 AND longcandle[1] AND body<0 AND longcandle AND open>open[1] AND open<close[1] AND close<open[1] AND shadowbottom<0.1*abody)
    if BearSash then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearSeparatingLine=(body[1]>0 AND longcandle[1] AND body<0 AND longcandle AND open<=open[1] AND shadowbottom<0.1*abody)
    if BearSeparatingLine then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishCounterAttack=(body[1]>0 AND longcandle[1] AND body<0 AND longcandle AND close>=close[1])
    if BearishCounterAttack then
    Bear = 1
    endif

BearishKicking=(body[1]>0 AND longcandle[1] AND body<0 AND longcandle AND open<=open[1] AND shadowtop=0 AND shadowbottom=0)
    if BearishKicking then
    Bear = 1
    endif

//Entry/Exit Criteria

possize = 1

NearMA = Average[7,2](close)

If countofposition = 0 and Bull = 1 and NearMA[1] > NearMA[3] and RSI[2](close) > 75 and NearMA > Average[150,2](close) and timeEnterBefore and timeEnterAfter and not daysForbiddenEntry Then
    //If shortonmarket Then
    //Exitshort at market
    //EndIf
    Buy possize contract at market
    EndIf

If countofposition = 0 and Bear = 1 and NearMA[1] < NearMA[3] and RSI[2](close) < 25 and NearMA < Average[150,2](close) Then
    //If longonmarket Then
    //Sell at market
    //EndIf
    //Sellshort possize contract at market
    EndIf

Set Target pProfit 10
    Set Stop pLoss 50

What market are you using it for?

My suggestion was that you need to include the whole piece of code in an IF statement. For example:

Line 1: If dayofweek > 0 and dayofweek < 6 Then

Last Line: EndIf

I use it for eur/usd and still have the same divided through zero problem….

fabioerliam, you should use the “Insert PRT code” button (<> icon) on the grey bar to make your code more readable, like that:

Roberto

Tried an optimization for CAC. Changed it to not trade on mondays or thursdays. I can only backtest to 20 juni though, requires premium prt to backtest further?

DAX without mondays and thursdays, changed SL abit.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Also DOW with time changed for US. Thursdays exluded. Forgot to mention the contract size is changed to 2 in the codes I posted…

1 user thanked author for this post.

@ozz87: Did you run WFA of this new versions you made? If you have WFA results it is always appreciated if you them also.

Despair: Sure. But the problem remains that I only can backtest to about July.

I haven’t fully understood the WFA function, so I use the settings I found in the prt-guide. Does this look ok?

What are this for variables you are optimizing? asd, asdasd, asdasdasd? Does this variables exist in your code and if so what do they stand for? If this variables don’t exist in your code you are creating an illusion. You should always run your WFA with the most influential variables of your strategy. On this strategy there are not many variables to use except TP, SL and maybe the period of the MAs.

So I’m little curious what you do with this new and variables. 🙂

Despair: I have no idea what they mean. Haven’t done WF before 🙂 So this one is testing the stoploss? Taking forever to do the test.

@ozz87: I think you should read a little bit on WFA so you understand how it is working. There are many good books.

And yes, WFA takes very long, especially on short timeframes.

Despair: That recommendation is good…. Read some about it and I think I understand the concept. Anyway, I can do the tests on the codes I posted if you want, but I’d need your help on how the variables should be then 😉

If you need that help still after reading you should read it again. 😉 No offense but that’s the way it is.

To learn how to test strategies is mandatory if you want to get anywhere in strategy development. Producing a fancy looking BT is easy but to create a test that actually means something is a different story.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 220 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login