1 Min Trading Strategy

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 1 Min Trading Strategy

• This topic has 219 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by avatarLeo.
Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 220 total)

what do you mean by + 10 – 10 strategies? I do not understand

Jessar when Inertia said (in  #52704) … “10 +or-  strategies were stopped on the demo account from October 27th” … I guess he was saying around 10 / about 10 / approximately 10 were stopped … etc.

GraHal

1 user thanked author for this post.

Has this Thread ‘died a death’ due to the many and various Strategies proving to be losers in the long run?

If anybody can provide a version or a link or identify from the list of Attachments (very useful!) a Strategy version that is profitable then I would be for ever in your debt!

Thank You
    GraHal

Thank you JuanJ !

2 users thanked author for this post.

Inertia – are those results on a live account or a demo account? I only ask as I coded a 1 minute strategy that worked fantastically in back testing and walk forward testing and demo forward testing and then failed terribly when I ran it live with real money (I haven’t had time to find out why yet due to a Windows10 update breaking my laptop for the second time this month).

The strategy is profitable, I have modified different versions of the strategy with success.

I have been taking a break from the forum and development the last couple of weeks but will be back in January.

Algo development is continuous trial and error, you have to risk some to gain some.

Algo’s are unlikely to remain profitable in the long run without some minor modifications.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Leo

You define three times the “indicator1” at line 179. why?

Probably because if any of the code was created by the ‘Simplified Creation’ tool in PRT then it does silly things like that.

Hi Leo…I am a beginer in coding so I copy/paste from ProOrder what I want…

But absolutly, once would have been more than enough.

Thx.

Leo

Hi Leo…I am a beginer in coding so I copy/paste from ProOrder what I want… But absolutly, once would have been more than enough. Thx.

Can you tell me wich variables do you optimize?

Thanks i a

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 220 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login