1 Min Trading Strategy

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 1 Min Trading Strategy

• This topic has 219 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by avatarLeo.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 220 total)

@Henrik: I think you forgot to attach 😉

lets try one more time!

I dont know why it doesnt work? Ive attached both times.

@Henrik: No idea 🙁

Skriv till mig på fb? Jag kan ju prova lägga upp dina resultat. Såg din gamla tråd, bor också nära Gbg och skadar inte att ha trading-vänner nära 🙂 (Oskar Bergvall).

Sorry for the Swedish!

Might try to optimize for commodities, but I’m not sure about trading hours for them (gold for example). Is it 24/7?

Trading hours for commodities are usually not 24/7 and can vary. You must look it up for every single one. Corn for example trades 01:00-19:20.

Dear HenriK

the attachment with backtest 200k doesn’t appear  ..

REgards

any of you guys already tried out the short side?

@Despair: Strange, Corn (1 eu contract) on my IG page says 02:00-14:15 and 15:30-20:20 for Sweden. If I check Avista Guld Mini (10 oz) it doesn’t say… I can see the price moving and since it’s weekend it might be 24/7 on that one?

@ozz87: You can see the trading hours directly in PRT. There’s a “i” at the top of every chart. And yes, vista gold trades 24h. I’m not sure about weekends though.

2 users thanked author for this post.

What I see odd here is that some guys here  set the stop loss larger than the  profit target. Some had it 1 to 10, this means one loss will wipe out 10 wins! I never go for such large stops with small profit target.  Think probability!

HI DESPAIR….excuse me…where is the”i” at the top of every charts that indicates the trading houres?

thanks

found!!!!! thanks

Nicolas…a question for you=)

If I attivate also the signals for the sell what happens?

For example…I’m on the market with a buy trade and the system finds a sell signal….

Does it close the long trade and open the sell trade or it leaves open both in opposite directions?

….many thanks as usul=)

Leo

Hi all,

I like the concept of scalping, I am trying different concepts myself.

I read the topic and you agree that some days are long and other short, for that I found a useful condition for trade and filter those days

I do not have the time for trying for your strategy because I’m working on another algorithm, please let me know if you use this concept.

Here is the condition

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 220 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login