1/4 Hour Units of Time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Hi Guys,

On the daily chart i can see the 25 to 1,500 units.

On the 1 to 4 hours I can only see 400 units back in time.  Anyone else had this issue or know how to solve it ?

Thank You

Robert

Close Platform and login again and then if the same Issue  … tell us which Market and I will try on my Platform for you.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried that several times. I am using PRT to trade currency pairs I am experiencing it on all pairs. V10.3 Broker IG.

Thank You

Robert Strong

You are selecting the Units as attached …Yes?

Yes sir!

On the 1 to 4 hours I can only see 400 units back in time.

400 units isn’t even a selectable value so how are you getting 400 units?

Please post a screen shot of what you have selected and what you are seeing.

Same chart all I changed was the 4 hour time increment to 1 day. Please let me know if anything else would help.

Might sound daft, but just click the little magnifier at the red arrowhead on attached and tell us if it makes any difference?

On the face of it I can’t see why you are only seeing 400 units at 4 hour TF … apart from above?

Ooops forgot the screen shot

Red arrowhead … bottom right hand corner

Dear Robert,

In order to allow ProRealTime to analyze your platform, please send us a technical report following these instructions:

• As soon as you encounter the issue, go to the “Help” menu on the ProRealTime toolbar.
    • Please assure that the window concerned by this issue is open.
    • Click on “Technical support”
    • Choose the category (e.g. “Data” for a spike)
    • Select the concerned window in the drop-down menu.
    • Giving as much detail as possible, explain the issue you are having in the text box.
    • Click “Send report”

This will send us a report containing technical information concerning your platform, which will allow our technical team to run a diagnostic analysis of the issue you have come across.

Thanks in advance,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login