50% Retrace

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #131941 quote
    ZigoZigo
    Participant
    Master

    Prepairing the automatic system 50% retrace. based on the first results of a backtest.

    The system run in different conditions 2 times 13 min, 1 time 14 min and 1 time 90 min. Automatic system will run till 1 june 2020.

    We shall see.

    bertrandpinoy thanked this post
    Dow13-min.png Dow13-min.png
    #132025 quote
    fifi743fifi743
    Participant
    Master

    Good evening, Zigo,
    Is the attached code good?
    Thank you for your answer

    once n =5
    
    
    if High[n] >= highest[2*n+1](high) then
    
    Topy = High[n]
    Topx = barindex[n]
    PT=highest[n+1](high)
    DRAWSEGMENT(barindex, PT, barindex[n], PT)coloured(0,205,0,255)
    DRAWTEXT("T",TOPx,TOPy+AverageTrueRange[14](close),Dialog,Bold,20) coloured(0,205,0,255)
    elsif Low[n] <= lowest[2*n+1](low)  then
    
    Bottemy = low[n]
    Bottemx = barindex[n]
    PB=lowest[n+1](low)
    DRAWSEGMENT(barindex, PB, barindex[n], PB)coloured(255,55,55,255)
    DRAWTEXT("B",Bottemx,Bottemy-AverageTrueRange[14](close),Dialog, bold, 20) coloured(251,55,0,255)
    endif
    return
    Nicolas thanked this post
    #132028 quote
    fifi743fifi743
    Participant
    Master

    Voilà ce que vous cherchiez. ?

    This is what you were looking for. ?

    Capture-d’écran-1633.png Capture-d’écran-1633.png
    #132030 quote
    VonasiVonasi
    Moderator
    Master

    fifi743 – 385 replies and still you use French in the English forum. Surely you know the rules by now? 🙂

    #132033 quote
    fifi743fifi743
    Participant
    Master

    Sorry, vonasi.
    I made a mistake.

    #132036 quote
    ZigoZigo
    Participant
    Master

    @fifi43

    Yes, but this code is not the complete version, I wait for the results of the automatic runs.

    #132113 quote
    fifi743fifi743
    Participant
    Master
    #132212 quote
    ZigoZigo
    Participant
    Master

    I’m not completely ready but, the automatic runnings, I mentioned before are failed, because I made an error myself.

    An hour of so ago I restarted 3 automatic runs. Dax (90min), DJ (90 min) and DJ (13 min).

    See attachement for the indicator ( 2 in 1) The goal is that the indicator choose whether we go short or long.

    TP’s becomes stops. I hope it will work now. Who knows?

    USDJPY-13-minuten.png USDJPY-13-minuten.png
    #132245 quote
    ZigoZigo
    Participant
    Master

    I give up the automatic systems are stopped and give the message (see attachement).

    Aut.gestopt.png Aut.gestopt.png
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ProRealAI ProRealAI New

Stuck on this ProBuilder code?

Describe what this topic is trying to build, in plain English, and ProRealAI writes the ProRealTime™ indicator, screener or system for you.

Available in 7 languages
Try ProRealAI

50% Retrace


ProBuilder: Indicators & Custom Tools

New Reply
Author
author-avatar
Zigo @zigo Participant
Summary

This topic contains 38 replies,
has 7 voices, and was last updated by ZigoZigo
6 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Details
Forum: ProBuilder: Indicators & Custom Tools
Language: English
Started: 03/11/2020
Status: Active
Attachments: 29 files
ProRealCode ProRealCode
Loading...