30 minutes breakout

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 30 minutes breakout

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Bonjour à tous! Je passe mes premières étapes avec ce nouveau langage de programmation et ce n’est pas facile, mais je suis prêt à apprendre. En particulier, j’aimerais construire un système basé sur le fameux “30 minutes breakout”, donc je devrais programmer les lignes pertinentes: ouverture, bas des premières 30 minutes et haut des premières 30 minutes.
    Quelqu’un pourrait-il m’aider à faire ça? Merci d’avance! 🙂

Une bonne façon d’apprendre serait de choisir une stratégie simple (pas beaucoup de lignes de code) de la bibliothèque et de travailler à travers elle afin de comprendre.

Recherchez tout ce que vous ne comprenez pas l’PRT fourni Manuels / guides Et / ou utilisez la recherche sur ce site?

Ou avez-vous essayé le clic / Interface graphique simplifiée de codage outil de stratégie?

Dites-nous ce que vous en pensez?

Il y a aussi Nicolas Cours de formation sur ce site.

Hi GraHal, thank you so much for your much appreciated hints & tips (I’m writing in English as I see you have an English flag in your profile)!

As I said I’m moving my first steps with this platform and this code, and I’d like to become reasonably proficient, but just as you need time to learn any human language, I should devote a fair amount of time to it. The problem being I don’t have much free.. But I have a good knowledge of other programming languages, and that should help down deep.

I already started to follow the Cours de formation, seems well done actually, we shall see 🙂

Ah bon, c’est toujours un problème lorsqu’un nouveau membre demande de l’aide … où commence-t-on?

Je suis loin d’être un codeur expert, je m’entends et je me suis appris à ne rien savoir.

Le meilleur pour utiliser le français car il s’agit d’un forum français … Nicolas va «vous avoir» 🙂 pour avoir utilisé l’anglais dans un forum français! HAHAHAHA

À votre santé
    GraHal

PS   HAHAHHAHA I JUST NOTICED …  you got it wrong on your first post … you wrote in French on an English Forum … now we are both in trouble with the KEY MASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA

ah mais en fait, moi j’ai écrit en anglais dans un forum français 😉

Eh bien, je vais m’excuser, je me sui trompé, bien évidemment je ne veux pas violer les règles de ce forum ! 🙂

Hi,

Ok Grahal I’ll spare you two the troubles with the keymaster by jumping in to explain our forums languages policy to Erelio. Here are all the prorealcode forums: https://www.prorealcode.com/forums/

As you can see by scrolling down in the above link, there are forums in 5 languages, in each language the same subset of 6 forums (platform support, proorder, probuilder, proscreener, general trading discussion, welcome new members).

The main rule as far as language is concerned is: use the language of the forum the thread belongs to, not the language of the flag of the person talking to you, and obviously anybody from any country can contribute to any forum… as long as they use the language of said forum.

Also, Nicolas doesn’t want “double posting” (writing the same message twice in 2 different languages even if they are in the right 2 forums), one is enough… if you seek fellow citizens discussions, you can use your country’s forum, or if you seek bigger international audience you’ll have more chances to be read in the English forum obviously.

So here if I sum up, you wrote in French thinking you were in a French forum, but as Grahal noticed, you were in the English forum to start with… I think I’ll leave your message in the English forum as apparently you can speak English too.

Any message benefits from a “google translate” possibility (top left corner of first message of any thread) for whoever wants to read any message from any language forum.

Finally you can also read any message in one single list rather than split languages forums, in reverse chronological order, by selecting at top right screen corner on your avatar the “new forums post last 3 days” https://www.prorealcode.com/view/new-posts-last-three-days/

Enjoy!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Thank you so much for your intervention!

I messed up like a real newcomer and I thought I were in a French Language forum while this is for English speakers. Sorry about that! 🙂

Anyway thank you for showing me the right path, as I said I’m moving my first steps around, trying to get my bearings.

Many thanks 🙂

AVT

These are the things which help me a lot:

Videos of Nicolas:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8bNosI3wuid_3Ze7CzorvA/videos  There are some english ones among them and with a little knowledge of French you can follow them (you see the code lines and finally there’s a repeat button – my favourite one).

Read code: https://www.prorealcode.com/library/?category=prorealtime-indicators take some which you know approximately how it could/should work and read the code like a book. Reading code was the best what made me learn another language.

And then: ASK those who know and are willing to teach you.

Regarding your project, I think this video should get you right into the matter : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQnY2Bjwd4

Hope that helps.

2 users thanked author for this post.

What a mess ahaha 😀

I moved topic to ProOrder support (automatic trading related)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login