2 trading bot into a single 1?

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 2 trading bot into a single 1?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hello, I want to incorporate 2 robots, 1 mean reversion algorithm and 1 breakout algorithm, in 1 single robot.
    I want the robot that if one robot is a triggered trade, the algo can continue to take trades only from the other one.

Example, the mean reversion algo takes one trade.
    As long as this trade is not closed, it will not be able to resume a trade if a mean reversion signal is triggered.
    On the other hand the robot will be able to take a trade if a breakout signal appears.
    How can I do this, I tried but without any result ?

2nd way to launch orders :

This should work, but you won’t be able to enter again until both trades are exited, because once both strategies have opened a trade, it’s very difficult to know which one closes.

You could do this by keeping track of each TRADEPRICE, but it’s not that straightforward!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Thank you, I learn a lot with your advices and your codes. Indeed TRADEPRICE seems complicated to set up, if I can already take one trade from each robot at the same time it’s a very good point that suits me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login