10.3 building an Ichi scanner

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProScreener support 10.3 building an Ichi scanner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi!

I’ve been reading through some material and trying to create a scanner on ichi strategy. For simplicity , i want an instrument to be picked up when the price is in the cloud. However, when i click on the chart (for indicators to be selected), it does not pick up any of the ichi indicators. Hence i am wondering , is this supported only in v11 or am i doing something incorrect.

Secondly i have a bit of a programming background , so i should be able to pick up the code , but question still remains is this an issue with platform 10.3 , and secondly can this still be supported by hammering the code out instead of using the gui to build it.

Thanks!

Ichimoku indicator instructions have been introduced in PRT v11. Therefore you can’t get them with the assisted creation tool in prior version.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Ichimoku indicator instructions have been introduced in PRT v11. Therefore you can’t get them with the assisted creation tool in prior version.

Thanks , I hammered the code out using samples on the forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login