2 Candle Catapult Strategy

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProOrder support 2 Candle Catapult Strategy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Hi together,

here is another idea and hope that somebody can help how to code this.

Let me try to explain how the system should work with attached Screenshot.

Rgds
    Marc

I think the movement of intracandle is relevant.
    I’ve forgot to mention that pending order must be deleted if current candles low is not touching/triggering Sell Order of previous candle.

Again thanks

Anybody an idea?

what parameter identifies the first candle  ?  OR is that any candle       Edit also 2nd candle is an outside bar that appears to close inside body of first candle  , I am not sure you are being specific enough  

2nd edit scratch all that , im not getting it at all 

You are making decisions while candle 2 is still forming. You would need to use MTF to trade in a faster time frame to establish whether the conditions have been met of price going above the high of the first candle before the order is put to the market at the low. 

Thank youVonasi
    …and this feature is currently not available with Live Platform of PRT, right?

and this feature is currently not available with Live Platform of PRT, right?

Kind of  … if you use MTF.

Read up on MTF or check out an MTF System and then read up! 🙂 

…and this feature is currently not available with Live Platform of PRT, right?

Correct – but I heard a rumour that it might now actually be working in live trading – but I’d rather hear from others that it is truly is before using my own real money on it – but then again I’m risk averse.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login