10.3 upgrade from 10.2 STOPS

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProBuilder support 10.3 upgrade from 10.2 STOPS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi

I attach an EA which is one I have put together from other posts on the website.

On 10.3 the EA is not working the same as before the upgrade and I think it is to do with the stops.

Firstly, having graphed the stop it places the correct stop where there are no previous trades running but appears to change this by 0.5 points on the next bar.

Secondly, where a trade is closed and another is opened on the same bar it closes the second trade  at the end of the opening bar. There is no problem with the new stop being hit and I think its because the old stop must still be in place from the first trade but not sure.

Can anyone help please ?

Sorry ignore first problem above that is a correct adjustment but second problem remains.

Have tried changing the code for exiting a trade to the attached to avoid trade bar exits still not working properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login