10.3 BUG ALERT OR WHAT??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi

I just sent below to PRT via IG. I guess it’s not just some oddity on my Platform? If you can see some advantage that I am missing then let me know please?

Thanks
    GraHal

Copy of Email to IG
    Do you / PRT know that in order to get an Alert to locate on a chart one has to select the associate trigger box and then deselect the associate trigger box and then click Create Alert to set the alert … see screen shot attached.

When I am doing other tasks, I use Alers to give me a very useful audible alert to tell me when price has reached a level at which I want to consider a buy / sell but I dont necessarily want to do it via the associate trugger.

Seems a daft, unecessary confusing step (wasnt required in 10.2) … is it a bug or is it only on my Platform?

Please send to PRT as an improvement to not have this unecessary select then deselect step?

Hope above makes sense, just say if not. 

It was a bug or something weird cos its not doing it now!!!!

Must only require the associate trigger box  to be selected then deselected under a certan set of conditions?? I did try it about 10 times to make sure I wasn’t going daft myself!

Oh well panic over, I’ll let IG know!

GraHal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login